Undersuit - Brand New- Northern Diver - Small

We all have second hand kit lying around in our garages that we would like to sell on or we may have just bought a nice new shiny thing and would like to sell on the old one, so here is your chance. Somerset Divers is not responsible for the description or quality of any of the items advertised. The contract is between the two parties involved.
No commercial dealers allowed.

Undersuit - Brand New- Northern Diver - Small

Postby SueB » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm

This is brand new, with tags in box never been worn! - it is the latest Northern Diver Undersuit in their Metalux range, and is heaps better than the original one, it's light, flexible, soft fluffy, cosy with a nice outer shell!....only problem is they only make a 'man's' small - which completely swamps me! :)
Their online size-chart is weird - so I've measured the actual suit, bearing in mind the lower arm sections are a thinner stretchy fabric as are the ankle strap bits - so there is flexibility..

laid out flat - undersuit itself is approx:-
chest across 23"
waist 20"
hips 21"
neck to crotch - 34"
inside leg 30" plus the stretchy strap
inner arm seam - 20 "

Very happy to arrange for it to be tried on. :)
Also would be very happy to find it a new home!...RRP is £109..selling it for £80, and will even gift wrap it for free for Xmas!...and..If I sell it during November, I will give 10% to the Hollis team 'Movember' funds! :mrgreen:
Gold Member

Return to Dive Kit For Sale