Ladies Oceanic Comfodry Drysuit- small

We all have second hand kit lying around in our garages that we would like to sell on or we may have just bought a nice new shiny thing and would like to sell on the old one, so here is your chance. Somerset Divers is not responsible for the description or quality of any of the items advertised. The contract is between the two parties involved.
No commercial dealers allowed.

Ladies Oceanic Comfodry Drysuit- small

Postby SueB » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 am

I am selling my neoprene drysuit - purchased July 2009 ( cost £599) and it has kept me warm and dry on my UK dives since then. It was serviced last year, and had new nck and wrist seals fitted ( both latex).
It's Oceanic size small/38 and when I bought it I was a UK size 10/12- (- it was always a bit generous on me and I've now lost some of weight since I bought it) - hence my reason for selling..I've now bought a different style/size.
It obviously has signs of wear ( I like UK diving!) :) - but it is a perfectly good suit for someone starting out with Drysuit diving., and I'm happy to let it be tried out, as fit is important. I will be bringing it to the pub on Sat 1st ( BBQ at The Lamb)..and I also have a bag, the hose, and a hood and gloves - again worn but still good to use... also the talc for the seals, and some ziplube...all for £180

I'm shoe size 5, and it has size 6 boots to allow for socks
I'm 5'2"..but I reckon it would be fine on someone a bit taller as well.
The info about the suit is on the link above.

I do have Northern Diver one-piece undersuit that I will be selling seperately as I had tried it out with this suit - but then swapped to the seperate/fourth element type ..but that's down to personal preferance...
any questions - please message me and I'll be happy to chat! :mrgreen:
Sue B
Gold Member

Return to Dive Kit For Sale