Lundy

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Lundy

Postby Dave » Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi

Just a short e-mail to let you know that due to last Friday’s Lundy trip being cancelled we have decided to try and arrange another trips on Friday 24th May with Obsession 2 out of Ilfracombe. Leaving at about 9 am returning at 5 p.m., the trip to the island take approx. 1 1/2 hours and include 2 dives. The cost as with all Lundy trips will be £70.

As a special introductory offer for our first Lundy trip of the year Sue will be packing a picnic lunch for all our divers free of charge. There will be a selection of sandwiches and rolls, cakes and crisps soft drinks and much more. All you need to do is confirm you would like to be included and let Sue know if you have any special dietary requirements. One less thing to pack or worry about, just enjoy!
If any one is interested please let me know asap. ( you can ring me at the Pub 01934 732384, “ I’m always here “ ) Or e-mail me on mailto:dave@somersetdivers.co.uk. which is the e-mail address I now prefer to use.
Dave
Silver Member

Return to Buddy Talk