Scallop Trip 8th May

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Scallop Trip 8th May

Postby Dave » Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 am

I have just spoken to Rob, the skipper of Blue Turtle, regarding the weather forecast for tomorrow evening and it’s not looking to good at the moment. I have arranged to ring him at 11 o’clock tomorrow morning for the latest weather report.

Somerset Divers
Silver Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Return to Buddy Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests