Winter diving in South Tenerife.... Top company

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Winter diving in South Tenerife.... Top company

Postby spike3630 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi all I just wanted to share with you a cracking Dive Centre if you are going to South Tenerife in the Golf Del Sur region.
This January 2013 I had a 12 day winter break and following a bit of internet trawling I booked 10 dives with “Dive and Sea Tenerife.” The website is very informative.
My emails of interest where answered promptly by Melissa and subsequently I booked a 10 dive package.
I took some of my own dive kit but could clearly see that there was no need as the kit used by Dive and Sea Tenerife was all together and in excellent order.
Dive and Sea Tenerife use there own RIB which is a plus and so you’re not limited to shore dives. I’m not knocking the shores dives they where great locations but this company gives you the option.
The Divemaster ‘Alice’ for the dives was informative and very knowledgeable of the dive sites and was only to happy to pass on her knowledge.
I had 10 very enjoyable dives and nothing was too much trouble for this company from picking me up at my apartment, cleaning dive kit and dropping me off at the end of the dives. Most of all the Dive and Sea Tenerife provided good value for money and a quality service. I will be using their services again.

Visited January 2013
spike3630

Re: Winter diving in South Tenerife.... Top company

Postby star69 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 pm

good call on diving in Tenerife!
i have been over there a few times in the last few years, another good company to use is Atlantic divers, they are based in Costa del Silencio, both my kids have dived with them, Georgia doing her open water dives for JOW and Charlie doing her JAWO.

just another option.
star69
Bronze Member

Return to Buddy Talk