Somerset Divers - Special News

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Somerset Divers - Special News

Postby Ken » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

To All
Well this may have been the worst kept secret, but as some of you may know I have been suffering with a shoulder injury all season for which I will be having an operation on the 26th November. Hopefully all will be put right but I was advised that if I continued to dive as much as I have been I would do some permanent damage. So Somerset Divers went up for sale, it was all a bit sudden. Anyway a new buyer is in place and I am pleased to inform you that Dave and Sue from The Lamb at Weare will be taking over. I will continue to work with them and hopefully diving as much as possible but more for pleasure than work. They want to run things along the same lines as I have with the emphasis on getting out there diving but with as much training as you want. The same old faces will still be on the team supporting them. So very much business as usual.
So to celebrate this news and the end of another dive season there will be the usual end of season drinks at the Lamb at Weare from 7pm on Sunday 18th November. Food is available at the pub up to 7pm, so if you would like a meal give Dave and Sue a ring, 01934 732384 and book in. Other than that there will be a few nibbles available after 7.
And of course next year’s trips will be available to book on the night with them all going live on the website the following day, so if you want to guarantee getting a place come along.
You can of course just come along and buy me a beer :mrgreen:
Platnum Member

Return to Buddy Talk