It's about that time of year again !

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

It's about that time of year again !

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm

To All
I think it is about that time of year to start talking of getting wet again, so with that in mind Somerset Divers will be celebrating of course with a drink of course at The Lamb at Weare, http://www.thelambatweare.co.uk/home.htm . 7.30pm on Monday 12th March. Just for drinks but if you would like something to eat I am sure Dave and Sue will accommodate you, just give them a ring.
The plan is then that on Saturday 17th March we will head for the coast for a dive somewhere for a couple of shore dives, possibly Brixham but we will have to see what the weather is doing. The tides are right so probably meeting at 10am wherever we are going. We can make some plans at the pub and if anyone wants to share lifts it can hopefully be sorted there. If you require any dive kit then let me know, same price as last year for a full set and 2 tanks £35 plus £3.50 per airfill. There may be some guided dives available at £25 but hopefully people will buddy up and just have some fun.
Hope to see you all at the pub.
Ken
Ken
Platnum Member

Re: It's about that time of year again !

Postby Ken » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 am

Well that was a good start to the season. Thanks to all those who came along really good to see everyone after the winter, I think it might become a regular event.
:D :D :D
Ken
Platnum Member

Return to Buddy Talk