Diving in Egypt

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Diving in Egypt

Postby Trudy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi ,
I have only just passed my open water.
Can anyone reccomend please a good Padi diving centre in Egypt, hoping to go in October.
Trudy

Re: Diving in Egypt

Postby motleydan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Trudy

If you are heading to sharm then I can recommend Camel Dive. Sue B also uses them. My partner only snorkels and she isnt confident in the water but she is always very happy with the experience Camel give her. There are plenty of good dive centres out there and I'm sure who ever you choose will be fine. I generally check the PADI website for dive centres if im diving somewhere new. As far as other resorts in Egypt im of no use. Hope this helps. :)
motleydan

Postby Steve Lawes » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi Trudy,
If you're going to Hurghada I can recommend Prince Diving. http://www.prince-diving.com/
I've just returned from a weeks diving with them with my 14yr old son. Very friendly, email them for a quote if you want to book a package. We saved 80 euros each on their advertaised price, with hotel transfers and lunch all included.
Cheers
Steve
Steve Lawes

Postby Trudy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Thank you, Trudy
Trudy

Return to Buddy Talk