Fancy a bit of winter fun - only 2 places left.

Somerset Diver's trips are advertised on this forum, but if you are just looking for a dive buddy or want to just get together for a dive, please feel free to leave a message here.

Fancy a bit of winter fun - only 2 places left.

Postby Ken » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 pm

For a bit of winter fun whilst we are waiting for the dive season to get going again in 2012 I have arranged with Wet And High Adventures, http://www.wetandhigh.co.uk/ for a bit more kayaking. For those who have been on the Forum buddy-talk/topic7624.html or on Facebook you may have seen that Somerset Divers had a staff day out at Brixham sitting on top of the water rather than underneath it. We took our 1 Star qualification in kayaking, an excellent day out and certainly a good laugh. It’s not too difficult we all managed to pass !
So I have managed to book another 6 places for Sunday January 8th, venue to be decided probably inland waters, at only £45 per place. Following that I have then managed to book 12 places for the weekend for the 2 Star qualification on the weekend of 21st and 22nd January for only £80. Some of us have already booked on this one, so just 2 places left.
Gwilym at Wet And High Adventures will supply all the kit. But you have to bring the sense of humour
As usual first come first served.
Email me to reserve your place
somersetdivers@hotmail.co.uk
Ken
Platnum Member

Re: Fancy a bit of winter fun - only 2 places left.

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:55 am

Just one place now left on the 8th.
Ken
Platnum Member

Return to Buddy Talk